***Please contact us if the product you are looking for is not available***
7 STAR Power
The top of the range PRINCESS 7star hockey stick offers maximum power with 100% carbon composite giving it long-lasting rigidity and strength. With a very crisp feel this is the top of the range stick for a player with excellent touch looking to take advantage of the extra hitting power.
100% Carbon Layup
MOULD / SHAPE of stick
The Mould 5 (T-14) is the signature stick of the best players that ever played the game of hockey, #14 Dutch international Teun de Nooijer (notice the T-14 branded on the stick) who has won FIH World Player of the Year 3x times, gone to 5x Olympics and scored over 200 goals in 450 matches for Holland! It has a maximum curve of 24.75mm and is also classified as a low bow stick. It has excellent handling qualities with excellent energy transfer when hitting and drag flicking.
Ambassador players: Teun de Nooijer (midfielder &striker) and Dutch men’s Olympians Rogier Hoffman and Thierry Brinkmann.
PRINCESS BOW SHAPES:
The Mould 9 (SG9) is a LATE BOW - a specialist stick for drag flicking and aerial skills (lifts & flips). The right hand grip is perfectly shaped for comfort and execution when drag-flicking, while the head is shaped for great dribbling control. The Mould 9 is a legal late bow of 24.75mm that meets the new FIH regulations for sticks effective at FIH competitions from 1 Jan 2011 and effective worldwide for all players from 1 Jan 2013.
Ambassador players: Dutch men’s Olympic drag flicker &striker Roderick Weusthof and Dutch women’s Olympic striker Kim Lammers
The Mould 10 (SGX) is an exciting new EXTREME LOW BOW shape. Amazing stick for drag flicks and all aerial skills / dribbling.
- STARS on sticks (2star – 7star) indicate the quality / carbon level / stiffness of stick. For e.g. 7 star with maximum carbon (100%) and greatest stiffness for max hitting power. And the 2star with only 10% carbon has maximum feel giving up a lot of hitting power.
- Colour of stick = star power. 7star sticks are black-and-orange, 6 star sticks are all black-and-green, 5star sticks are all black-and-yellow etc.
- 5 different MOULDS / shapes of sticks suited for different players / positions. Each stick has the same graphics except on the head of each stick, there are text graphics showing the mould. For e.g. 7star Mould 1 (SG1) sticks all have the same black and orange graphics but the head of the stick has "SG1" on it.
- "SG#" on the head of each stick stands for “Sports Gear” and the number tells you which mould the stick is.
- One balanced weight for each stick (no lights or mediums) because Teun believes there is only one weight and that’s ‘BALANCED!’
- All PRINCESS sticks are specially reinforced on the heel and along the reverse stick zone.