***Please contact us if the product you are looking for is not available***
Austin Smith is without a doubt one of SA's best hockey players, 3 x SA player of the year with over 150 caps and over 50 goals! He is considered world-class!
The first SA player to be recognised and honoured by an international hockey brand with his own signature hockey stick! Austin now launches his NEW signature hockey stick after the huge success of his first one. The stick brings a fresh new design in green & gold - check it out!
Material: 80% Carbon | 5% Kevlar | 15% Glassfiber
- STARS on sticks (2star – 7star) indicate the quality / carbon level / stiffness of stick. For e.g. 7 star with maximum carbon (100%) and greatest stiffness for max hitting power. And the 2star with only 10% carbon has maximum feel giving up a lot of hitting power.
- Colour of stick = star power. 7star sticks are black-and-orange, 6 star sticks are all silver-and-blue, 5star sticks are all yellow etc.
- 5 different MOULDS / shapes of sticks suited for different players / positions. Each stick has the same graphics except on the head head of each stick, there are text graphics showing the mould. For e.g. 7star Mould 1 (SG1) sticks all have the same black and orange graphics but the head of the stick has "SG1" on it.
- "SG#" on the sticks stands for “Sports Gear” and the number tells you which mould the stick is.
- One balanced weight for each stick (no lights or mediums) because Teun believes there is only one weight and that’s ‘BALANCED!’
- All PRINCESS sticks are specially reinforced on the heel and along the reverse stick zone.
- All PRINCESS sticks come with a full manufacturers defect replacement GUARANTEE!